View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Yi
Banned

Frday night when I sent my last mail to Joey(about 2am) said good night, I turned off my computer then, I didn't know Joey sent me an offer $650 almost the same time. Because I typed very slow and also with the virus on my computer, I had to spend a long time to reply his emails. I found his $650 offer email on Saturdy after I left message on Net54. Sorry, That was a mistake on comunication. And also I was too tired, I was unable to identify which photo he chose Friday night. So I couldn't make any decision that night. I work on this Saturday & Sunday too. I was unable to deal or send email to Joey to say sorry. I apologise here. Sorry, Joey. Some things I want to clear: First, I will not sell any Ruth, Gehrig, or Aaron's photos before my auction website settled; Second, I will have some experts to help me on pricing & other things; Third, even with experts on pricing, the real price depens on the need of market-your guys. Last, I will take any advices or suggestions from your guys to build my auction website-a pleasant platform for your collectors. I will give you a pleasant surprise.