View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Default Question for the Experts

Posted By: Neil

Hello,

I have been lurking (learning) hear for quite some time. Over the past several months using ebay I have compiled over 300 pages of raw data based soley on buying a vintage set and breaking the cards 1 by 1. The profit margins seems to be very large. Then i decided to test it and see how long it actually takes. What i came up with was not a great result. It took me almost 2 weeks to get all of the scans and all of the auctions set up.

I decided to work with a software programmer to develop a quick listing service and also invested in a high powered scanner that i had modified for my needs.

I now can scan and list a full set in about 4 hours.

I am about to start breaking 5-7 sets per week. I was trying to guage interest and find out if any of the board members here would be intersted in a unique consignment opportunity with me? I realize that most of the members here are at the forefront of the industry and I was just trying to see if I could get into your circle?

If this message is in any way offensive at all please know that i meant no harm at all.

Thanks!

Neil