View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

It admittedly has been many years since I sold personally on Ebay, I left due to the prevalence of returns for buyer's remorse, NBP's and the inability to leave negative feedback for buyers.

In the past when placing an auction the seller could set a minimum feedback for bidders, Block buyer's with recent neg's and also (I believe) block NPB's.

If Ebay still has those settings forgive me, but I think offering the option to block bidders who withdrew more than one bid int the past 30 days, or had any NPB's. Withdrawals should also require the permission of the seller and if not given, the bidder should be forced to NPB and risk a ban for the "error".

These would be a boon to both sellers and bidders and a win-win. Also blocking anyone with a feedback less than 10, with the ability to email the seller for permission to bid.

Blocking people with Neg's means nothing now if you can't leave a negative for anyone.

As they are unlikely to do this, it is left on the shoulders of responsible sellers. It is easy for them to block a shill account once identified, but the shill will just make another. It's a difficult thing to resolve when Ebay wants no part of it.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.