View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 04:19 AM
Jesse

Default My 1934 Goudey Set come along for the journey

Hey fellas I just wanted to post up my 1934 goudey set I am currently working on and let you guys come along for the adventure. We have seen some great sets being put together and we just get to see the finished product sometimes or parts of it well I want you to watch my set as I build it. I hope you enjoy this journey and leave comments if you like.

Lets see where to start well I started my set back in May of this year (2013 that is). I picked up my first card the Alvin Crowder (3) for my set before I decided to go for a grade of PSA 5 or Above. I knew after getting this card this set would be something I definitely have to complete. Love the looks of them so much so I continued my set. That May I stumbled onto the Sterling Auctions website and place a few bids that I did end up winning. I picked up my next two cards the Tex Carleton (5) and the Dolph Camilli (6). After having picked up those three. One night online surfing ebay as we all do at times I came across my next purchase, the Ed Holley (6) for my set. I felt having scored 4 of the 96 cards in the set I was off to the races.

Last edited by kamikidEFFL; 11-28-2013 at 06:03 AM.