ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloondilana View Post
Jake Please!

I purchased the card for $46,800

It sold for $52,351, then minus Brent's commission I net $48,163
Which made me $1,362 bucks.

Brent on the other hand paid $6,500, then sold it to Cortney for $75,000, then made $4,188 on my commission. Brent then paid me $48,163 so when all is said and done, Brent's profit is $24,525. So who's the rich getting richer as you say?

My case is plain and simple, obviously the card did not sell to a legit buyer, therefore why should I pay commission to Brent when all he did was have it "sold" to hide the card, thus we see now the card is no longer in the PSA POP Report.
Assuming the card was just removed from the registry for being altered etc...

Someone making more than someone else isnt really cause to get a commission back. Making $1300+ on a card in the matter of a month or so is a lot of money for most of us.

However, returning the money you got on the card and getting the card back puts everyone in the most fairest spot. Assuming the buyer of the card was real and wants the sale canceled.

You could then pursue the auction house in which you bought the card and they could pursue the consignor who could pursue anyone manipulated the value of the card. It goes down the line, taking a bigger profit from sale from someone who made an even bigger profit on an alleged fraud as a gripe is not the way to go.

If they sold the card to a 'legit' buyer, the card sells for less and you lose money. So making money isnt really a cause for a complaint if the reason is the card didnt sell to a 'legit' buyer.

Still need to know the reasons why the grade was removed by PSA. Was it regarded? Was it sent to SGC, whats the current grade now. If the card went to SGC for example, maybe it gets a SGC 4 and SGC advised PSA to remove the card from their registry. Yes this is a very unlikely scenerio, but in this scenerio there was nothing wrong in the sale of the card and all. Thus, its too much speculation right now unless we know why the card was removed from the registry.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-27-2017 at 07:49 AM.