View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:50 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I spread it over the tops of them. But if that other stuff works, use it first .
Seems like most are gone tonight. I just finished cutting the grass and seen hardly any activity. I am like you, Leon, I won't resort with the gas method until I have exhausted all options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantz View Post
Dale

Tips.net says to use lemon juice or bay leaves. There is an article on the website that explains what to do. Might be an inexpensive solution to try.

Sometimes these "home remedies" really work. A few years ago my girlfriend & I tried one of these remedies for fleas and we never had any fleas on our cat or in our home.
Thanks for the tip on the Tips.net, Jantz. I will be sure to see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Does it matter if they are large old ants on any old hill or if they are any old ant on a large old hill?

We had some carpenter ants once upon a time in our log home. I asked the guy doing the repairs how he knew they were carpenter ants. His reply

"They're the ones with pencils on their ears."

End of monologue. Back to vaudeville.
I seen your reply, Frank, and knew right away it was going to be humorous rather than helpful,,,,, but I do appreciate the laugh!