View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Not a big assumption; their Cert #s were already included in the same range, so they were all graded at the same time. If you had the time and inclination, you could track them all in a spreadsheet. Or use PSA's new Auction Price Realized tool to see which have sold and which haven't.
I took a crack at this a few months ago, and put some of my findings earlier in this thread. I had inquired of the family back then as well, but only just today got my answer.

While I agree that PSA seems to have graded them all in the beginning, and that not all of those made it into a Heritage Auction, I am still concerned that some of the SGC graded BSF cards may not have come from the original PSA population, and instead were submitted after the fact by a purchaser through the estate. Perhaps SGC can confirm whether they graded any BSF cards that had not been previously graded by PSA.

And it does seem to be that there was only one purchaser outside of the Heritage process. I will try to find out more about the number of cards sold outside of the process, but it may take me awhile to get an answer.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 04-11-2018 at 11:34 AM.