View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Default Highest Price Baseball Related

Posted By: edacra

"I believe that when Leon says that the posts of certain individuals has become detrimental to the board, this is one of the examples he is referring to. It is a disappointment for individuals interested in that particular topic to have it taken in a different direction all of a sudden. "

This is referencing another member right? It's my understanding this is the first post I've made which was deleted. Seeing as the majority of posts in this particular thread were bashing the subject, and the member who posted it, I think this is equally as constructive. Should I apologize for the distraction? The subject matter, and the member itself seemed well bashed by the time I posted. As I'm new here, I thought my posts were well within the acceptable tone allowed on this board. I really never notice when Sparklekitten007 logs in under Ralph McRealName to show they mean business. I don't intend to be controversial under any name - and I can't imagine I really said anything which hit that deep of a nerve. This board never struck me as being all that precious or easily offended. That's an uneducated observation I guess, so sorry if that too offends you.

Leon - I'm filling out the "your name" portion of the login box. Underneath it, there is a login name identifying me, too. If you're asking for my government name, I'm offering it outside the forum. I hope you understand, the internet is a funny place, and I was just falsely accused of ethnic bashing (when I was making a statement against it) along with requests to check my IP. So somehow posting my full distinctive name doesn't strike me as the smartest idea at the moment, and surely you can respect that.

If you'd like to contact me via email because you feel there's something that still needs to be resolved, it's arcadeadct@aol.com - this invite goes for any one of you.

I'm not here to make a fuss, and I think this has run it's course. I'll stick to the card talk for now on, and leave the drama to the people with real names, like you suggested.

ps...edited to say it was not you, edacra, that Brian was referring to....peace......(leon)