View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Default would you leave someone negative feedback that refunded you?

Posted By: ali_lapoint

well what do you guys consider a negative experience? i'm unsure because i definitely would not buy from this person ever again. i have no proof and i hate to insinuate but they were overly nice when i called them out on their reprint and desperate for me not to leave negative feedback. they went on and on about how it would affect their ability to make a living. but in all honesty, what about me? if i wasn't as knowledgable as i am on the issue i may not have ever known, and its not like they would have given me a refund years down the line if i had figured it out. also what is making me lean towards leaving negative is the fact that i think that they are lying. because the person told me they had taken the card to "a PSA shop" where they were told it was authentic. but i called PSA and they said no such shop exists or ever existed and they do not offer quick opinions like that to anyone. the only time they do is if a BUYER contacts them and wants a quick opinion on an eBay auction, but that they would never do the same thing for a SELLER. when i asked why they didnt have the card graded they said they didn't want to spend the money. but that makes no sense to me either because its only 20 dollars tops. also, it would have cost me that extra 20 bucks on top of what i paid in the first place for me to "prove" it was fake and get a refund back if i didnt know so much about this particular issue. its just a lot of nonsense to deal with when this kind of stuff happens.