View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I watched the rebroadcast last night and had it a weak 10-2 Pacquiao with Margarito winning perhaps round 2 and round 8. Could have gone 12-0 or 11-1 without any qualms. I think Margarito's corner absolutely should have tossed in the towel after the 10th. He's lucky Pacquiao was taking it easy over the last two rounds or the eye injury could have been a lot worse. That ref was an idiot--the hammering Margarito sustained towards the end was totally unnecessary.

As for Mayweather, don't hold your breath. Man won't fight anyone who isn't a little old, a little too small, or otherwise has a disadvantage. Or, of course who isn't one of the mothers of his kids; they are always good for a match, I suppose...

Meanwhile, how about Maravilla's KO of Paul Williams last night? Bet one-shot and out since Pacquiao turned out Hatton's lights. No way do I want to see him in the ring with Pacquiao--he's just too big. Now Lucien Bute, Arthur Abraham, Andre Ward or the Super Six winner for the 168# crown, that would be a hellacious fight.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 11-21-2010 at 06:05 PM.