View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 01:57 PM
T0dd M@rcum

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantitiwinit View Post

Relative to card prices, they are going to fall. The publics' psyche will be damaged if this market drop continues and I think it will. I hope I am not kicking myself next week telling myself I could have saved myself a lot by lightening up today.

China can provide stimulus but I am guessing it will be seen as ineffectual in the eyes of U.S. investors as distrust grows and their market and monetary officials continue to fail in their attempt to design valid strategies.

Good luck.
The problem with the Saudi gambit is that they may end up bankrupting themselves. They have managed to "turn off" the fracking market, but it can be restarted quickly and easily. There are some stability problems I think i am more concerned about. Outside of tourism and some minerals, oil was a key Mexican export ...that's a country that doesn't need more problems.

I think it might have some effect on cards at the top end and some of the cards that have experienced a recent run-up. Honest, the price of average stuff...the VG-EX of ex stuff from the 50s and up have kind of stabilized. I doubt they will bump much for a while.