View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 08:37 PM
Ma.tt Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
It is very annoying to me. Creating a shipping label, and being notified at that point that the item has shipped when in fact it has not, and may not for days on end for whatever the reason, is very annoying to me. Sometimes responsible sellers take the item in a reasonable manner to the post office. Some don't. If I am paying for shipping with the purchase of an item, I expect reasonable, courteous follow through in sending it out. If the seller doesn't, yes, I get annoyed, and it seems, to me anyhow, that with eBay and Amazon especially, more and more sellers are becoming lackadaisical after payment received. All is well when the item FINALLY arrives, and I have yet to have an item fail to arrive at all after many hundreds of transactions, but I will make every effort not to buy from that seller again.

That hopefully clarifies my annoyance...notification of shipping (label creation) does not at all mean the item has been shipped. Instead of being notified of shipping when the label is created, I would rather be notified when the item is actually in the possession of the shipper.
You know you can check the tracking info to see updates right?

This might be one of the most nonsensical complaints I’ve ever read on a forum and forums are a cesspool of whining about stuff that doesnt matter.