View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Howard Chasser

Default no suggestions, but validation

Steve,

I too have been an ebay member since 1998. I have bought and sold a few thousand items. In the past month or 2 I have had multiple issues with the ebay platform - including ebay threatening me for not paying my bill after I had updated my payment information days earlier - had to go in and do a one time payment despite having a valid credit card on file.

Also got a message that ebay had found in favor of the seller for an item that I requested to return because it wasn't properly described - a week and a half after I had returned and received a refund for the item through the ebay system.

Have a second account for another business which I use less frequently - system kept asking me to validate information via text or phone prior to allowing me to list - which I did multiple times only to come back to the same screen asking for validation. Called customer service who after looking into it and being unable to figure it out, apologized for the inconvenience and instructed me to set up a new account!!

Anyone else out there having ebay issues?

I fear and suspect that these are an indication of the beginning of the end of ebay!!??