View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I am always suspicious if a seller posts paypal ff only in their listing. Unless I know a seller or someone I do know voucher for him I send funds pp goods to avoid situations like this. Especially with someone who just signed up to this site 2 months ago. I believe there might still be a way to file a PayPal claim if you did send ff, but I have never tried this personally.
It's just like handing someone cash so unless you can go yank it back out of his bank account, you're sunk.

I've done a few transactions on here both online and locally and have had nothing but success, but I also made sure to CYA and check out who I was dealing with as some of those were pretty high-dollar transactions.

I don't think the OP necessarily got scammed, but I think the seller may have over-sold the card's condition and the OP kinda trusted the guy too much and should have either gotten better pictures/scans or stayed away from the deal altogether. Regardless, there was some mis-information and as long as the seller isn't out any money, he should do a refund to the OP and all involved just call it a wash and move on.

Ask me about discounted BGS/BVG pricing for Net54 Members!

Last edited by ngnichols; 04-28-2017 at 07:58 PM.