View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 09:24 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofcorn View Post
The corners on mine prevent anything higher. Each card is different. The one going tonight is better centered top to bottom and better corners than mine. I can't deny that, but mine has different attributes (no scuffing, better color)

Yours is probably a 1 because of the paper loss, but I'm not a grader. Other members on here have much more knowledge to speak to that.
The Mays is extremely nice. I've seen your 52 collection. You need to send the big ones in to get them graded and "authenticated".
Yes, for sure I do, but I am still leery of sending them through the mail, and with our current CDN dollar's value, I am not willing to spend 100's more than I have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Both SGC 4s are phenomenal cards for the grade, is the bottom line. Personally I would prefer the one with the better color, but can't go wrong either way.
Peter, any thoughts off the top of your head what my card (the Mantle) would grade at?
Not going to hold you or anyone to your guesstimate, just looking for a ball park figure. (here's the back)

Last edited by irv; 04-05-2017 at 01:57 PM.