View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
from my view, I think we are close to weeding out the whole story and Mike is a part of that.

I agree, the "fake cert trick" is a way to deflect. I find it hard to believe that the PAAS group didn't do very well with Mantle, even in the early stages. So, if you make a mistake, learn and move on. No one is very quick at admitting mistakes, hence the Stolen COA, The rock solid Providence story as long as Moby Dick & discredit the big guys, the little guys, everybody that can say "you're mistaken"....

I welcome the dialogue on the board with Mike trying to fill in some of the back story to this fractured group and see if there is a way to move on from all the negativity. I don't know if things will ever change for the better but I'm hopeful.

I get Mike's point in trying to plead his case on this legitimate forum especially since The Kumbaya Connection's one way slam on him (ANL). I would want a place to plead my case too. I say go for it Mike.
Chuck, I agree with you for the most part.

I just didn't like Mike storming in here acting like an innocent victim.

He was a part of the ANL Group and part of that dark side.

I am all for him going after Mueller. I have as much disdain for Mueller as I do Chris Morales.

I've been a target of that group for a long time and any light Mike can shed on that group will be a positive for the hobby.

Only don't act like an innocent victim.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-16-2013 at 07:03 PM.