View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko G View Post
Here Richard, i just looked on ebay, there is a whole wack load on here...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...20cuts&_sop=16
that link goes to the ebay index page listing all the categories.
I am ill enough from seeing that Babe Ruth .
So let me understand this, if I had a G.H. Ruth cut, they would not put it in a plastic tomb for me because there is one already??
I am sorry but ARE PEOPLE FREAKIN' INSANE???????????
Take a $100 autograph, send it to Leaf with $40 and then sell it for multi-hundreds?????
Take a $1000 autograph, send it to Leaf with $40 and then sell it for multi-thousands?????
This is really happening???
P.T. Barnum is now my official hero. The heck with Clarence Darrow, Edward R. Murrow, the Kennedy's, Jefferson, Lincoln, Mark Twain and so on. All in my collection. I have to now get P.T. Barnum. There truly is a sucker born every minute and that famed saying of his makes everything ever said by Mark Twain pale in comparison.
I can actually sort of understand the idiocy behind the card company produced chase cards,, though I think that is nutso too.
BUT THIS is beyond the realm of anything I have seen before.
I don't know what else to say now. But I am sure I can and will say some more later on. This is just too stupid.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.