View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
The corners are not nearly rounded as they appear. They are curled slightly up giving an exaggerated appearance of rounding.

I've stated my piece logically and reasonably and I am not the only one who thinks they are the same photo.

You may now resume with your predicable ranting and childish carrying on.

sir, if you don't see an obvious rounded and ragged right top corner in the american memorabilia copy then you bias has shown through.

the only reason i posted both of these is that their are obvious differences in the photos, i.e. corners and creases. if they were the same, it would be the same photo, it's not.

blow up the photo, you can see that corner is ragged and dirty and very rounded, and the ebay corner is sharp like a razor.

another question, where did the creases go if the seller on ebay was asked point blank if there were any creases on the border AT ALL, because condition was important, He said none.

he's lying i suppose but jsa knows it was ezzard charles in the photo being knocked out. thats a lot of presumption on who knows what they are talking about. go hold hands with spence.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-14-2012 at 05:34 PM.