View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:23 PM

Default Viewing your sets more in binders?

I know there are people here that store their sets in binders and some in boxes, do you find you'll look at your sets more if there are in binders. Or, did anybody make the switch and finding they are looking at their sets more.

Right now, I have 1978-1985 Topps sitting on a shelf in boxes, I hardly ever look at them, I was wondering if it is worth the effort to put them in binders? I think I am getting an itch to pull down a binder and look at a set, just like I already do for some of my older sets.

Way back I decided to put my sets in boxes to save space, but finding out now I'm not really looking at them.

1986 to 1993, I am just planning to keep in boxes, mainly because the binders and sheets are likely worth more than the cards? Although, I suppose if you just want to view your collection and enjoy it, I suppose you could put these in sheets as well?

Last edited by jasonc; 06-03-2018 at 02:24 PM.