View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Rich Klein

Default Sports Collectors Daily and my Column

Yes, this is self-serving publicity.

While I was having lunch today with our esteemed Mr. Luckey, he mentioned to me that Sports Collectors Daily was a new advertiser to the board.

Since this is now an "official" relationship, I would like anyone to go to the front page of the web and you will see a section dedicated to Rich Klein's Ramblings.

Sometimes, I talk about new things in the hobby, other times I go on trips down memory lane and other times I just write about what I darn well feel like writing about.

There are tons of topics out there, and if you have any people or events to remember please let me know. It is so cool to be able to do a "living history" column and I'd like to thank Rich for putting the bug in my ear about 16 months ago.

Please check out the columns (warts and all) and let me know what you think

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...ein-ramblings/

Thanks!
Rich

P.S.

The funniest part of our lunch conversation involves a random post I made one day asking when Bruce Dorsknd would be back on the board as I missed his thought-provoking threads. Unknown to me, THAT was the very day he was reinstated and Leon still thinks I made that post with that knowledge in hand. I wish I was that psychic, for I'd have hit the lottery several times over if that were true