View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: ramram

Sorry a good thing has to come to an end. I thought the diversity of vintage material is what made this site so good. Is scrolling down a page to find the topics of interest really becoming that difficult that it's worth alienating so many collectors? I don't even look for other sites because I could always learn so much about just about all vintage items. Just like getting a new auction catalogue that has a wide variety of early material, it was always fun to see and learn about the items you didn't collect knowing that some day you might know enough about it to allow you to feel comfortable branching over. Leon, you for one should know how boring it would be to only collect one type of card yet you want to limit everybody else who loves the variety of vintage items. I think everybody grows board over time with collecting one item and then branches into other areas. Is it not good to have input from other knowledgeable collectors in other areas before you go there? This site, which which has recently grown to such an important status that just about every big name contributes, is now going to be downsized to the status of being just another one of the multitude of card sites to pop up on a google search. I sure wish you would reconsider Leon.

Rob Morgan