View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Default New (old) Board Direction- IMPORTANT

Posted By: leon

As someone in sales, and that makes my living by communicating, I guess I haven't done a good job here. I want this to be a predominantly Pre-WWII Baseball card and card related site. The caption under the title says-

"Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily pre-WWII baseball cards and related topics. It will be moderated mainly to keep its focus. You can directly contact the moderator"

So please show me where it says we are ONLY going to talk about cards? What does the word "primarily" mean? As for O/T I pretty much mean exactly what I said. Regular posters will get leniency with O/T as they contribute to the board. By contributing I am not saying that you EVER have to start a thread or try to be an expert or something. Just participate, that's all. If anyone wants to leave because we are talking about what this board was formed for then "adios" and I am sorry you are going to leave. I'm moderating one board and it's a Vintage Baseball Card board...with off topics permitted occasionally. I wish it were so black and white as to come up with definite rules but it's not quite that easy. I am sure I am not explaining myslelf clearly again so am not opposed to more questions or criticism's or critiquing. It's all ok....regards all

ps...btw, Adam...this board was formed to talk about Pre-WWII Baseball "cards" not "collecting"....