View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by betafolio2 View Post
For what it's worth, I store my binders either lying flat or standing on end. By lying flat, I mean just that -- they're sitting on a shelf in the same orientation that they would be if they were sitting on a table in front of me, about to open and enjoy looking at the cards (and isn't that what it's REALLY all about?). And by standing on end, I mean they're open-end down inside a storage box, so looking down into the box you can see the spines. I figured this would be a safe way to store them because then all the card pages are evenly suspended from the D-rings, with no pressure on the cards. Anyone else out there store their binders this way?
I don't have as many cards as others on here but I store my football sets and cards in penny sleeves which are then inserted into hard top loaders.

For my baseball cards they are in penny sleeves inserted into Card Saver 1's.

I used to store them in sheets but what bugged me is several cards in each sheet would creep up leaving the top exposed. It just drove me nuts.

I also like to be able to handle each individual card and the Card Saver's and Top Loaders do the trick.