View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreader3 View Post
Ken, Similar to you there were other cards I wanted more and so bid too little on Hoyt. I initially set what might have ultimately been a winning snipe on Hoyt but lowered it this morning thinking I would win some of the rarities and not wanting to spread my finances too thin. Ha! I agree with you this was the Super Bowl for E121-80 collectors. Simply an amazing group. Scot
We should contact leon and have a Net54 "National" event. Like a 3 day event where everybody lists anything they have available and advertise it as a true National baseball card show. The exhibit halls will be our living rooms and offices and no hotel or air fare to pay. None of this Chicago to Cleveland to Baltimore baloney. A real National baseball card show over the internet. Even better is the price of admission is well, Free!!! I realize we have BST already but this would be separate from BST.

Last edited by kmac32; 06-29-2014 at 10:11 PM.