View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I have thought that he should enter and honestly believe it will happen in the next 10-15 yrs but hopefully less than 10.

The largest market for sports is the Asia market and it is being chased constantly. Japanese Baseball could be considered as strong an argument as the US as a national sport and reaches as strong of a competition level internationally as our own.

With the inclusion of Negro League stats opening more inclusion of those players in the future and the current enshrinement of Cuban players like José Méndez who spent the majority of their careers playing Cuban ball, it seems natural that there could be more steps to increase recognizing more players.

Oh is a natural inclusion.

...Then if you following the bouncing ball it would open the door for Victor Starffin but now I am just talking crazy, lol.
If it ever happens, a lot of HOF collectors are going to need one and there aren't that many. Just sayin.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.