View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Administrator

Default Angela Dawn McGuire

Posted By: AdamBaxter

Hello,
This all occurred last year. Angela McGuire was the name she registered on Ebay with and gave to people who contacted her. She was selling obvious fake cards on both Ebay and Yahoo Auctions and was accepting buyer's money and not sending the merchandise to the tune of thousands of dollars. She appeared to be less successful on Yahoo. She had registered several of the same IDs on Yahoo that she had used on Ebay, but did not get an oppurtunity to use them all. She used several IDs including: Ohiotarheelfan, Eagle8016, thunderingherdkid and Bellyfly69. On one of these Ebay accounts she registered under the name Tracy O'Hayes. After repeated complaints from folks to Ebay, she was suspended on all of her accounts and to my knowledge noone has seen her operating on Ebay since. Hopefully it's because she's in Federal Prison! I was not victimized by this person, but I care about other collectors and my hobby and I felt had to speak out. Out of all the scam artists that have appeared on Ebay, I don't think there is anyone more deserving of prison then this clown.

Best,
Adam

P.S.: No, I don't live in Ohio.