Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Steve S.
St.eve S@lem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
What I find really amazing is how so many of you are upset with Chris. He says its bad and you go after him like he committed a crime. If you think he is correct good if you dont good. There is not one person on this site that does not know how Chris goes about his work. Enough all ready.
Chris tells us that the Babe Ruth ticket is a forgery. He is disappointed in JSA and Huggins. Should they pull the item just bc he says they should? I wouldn't. He says he has relayed all information to Huggins. They do the right thing and come on here and tell us in a fairly detailed manner why they believe Chris is wrong. If Chris really believes it is bad, he should post why. If there is general agreement here that Chris is right, I guarantee that Huggins will do the right thing. That is why it is important Shelly. To say "we'll that's how Chris does it" is fine, but it is not a reason for Huggins to pull the item. Up to this point they have done the right and stand up thing; it is Chris who has not.