Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
James, it was your demanding attitude that perturbed me. Then, on top of that, you had your facts wrong.

James, have you ever considered doing your own leg work if you desire certain information?

James, if one day you decide to do take your own time and expense to acquire information that you desire, and if you acquire that information, then you can make your own decision whether or not to publish it.
Chris,

You love to pick fights so let's do it...Please use your copy/paste magic to show where my attitude was "demanding"....and please include examples that were unprovoked and unwarranted.

I honestly always wanted to avoid getting into these kind of thread spats with you, but man...you just make it too easy. You are the one and only COMMON DENOMINATOR in every thread that goes south...
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123