View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 04:08 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Scott,

What an excellent resource! I am going to read it all and bookmark it for future reference. Thanks for letting me know about it.

In some of my earlier posts I mentioned maybe starting with 1964 Philadelphia or 1955 Topps AA. Another set I am loving is the 1952 Bowman Large. I was initially scared off by the Lansford card listing at $3000 in Beckett, but I have seen decent copies on ebay for much, much less. What I like about that set is the color, and I love the way the team logos look (especially the Rams). so, that might be another way to go. Of course, i could accomplish much the same with Bowman Small for a lot less money. There are a ton of ways to go! This could be fun...

What are your current projects? Matt, Jeff, and Larry (and everyone else), same for you. What are you all collecting right now? Do you guys like graded or ungraded? Condition wise do you go for high grade cards or lower grade cards?

For those of you building vintage football sets, are you extremely conscious about condition, or are you content to complete these sets?

Last edited by vintagebaseballcardguy; 11-29-2015 at 05:18 PM.