View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:25 PM
And.rew C0rs0

Default Ideas for Displaying Graded Cards

First of all, I would like to introduce myself and say that I am excited to join this forum and hopefully add something to the dialogue. I am new to the discussions of pre-WWII cards although I passively collected T-206 cards for a few brief periods earlier in my life. In recent months I have decided to get back into it more passionately while focusing on the T-206 set in particular. I am very impressed with the discussions on this board and look forward to being a regular contributor.

My first question is about ideas for displaying T-cards. I have a number of PSA-graded slabs I would like display in a cabinet behind glass. I could get a tripod-type stand for each card but I worry that this would be a lot of logistics placing all of them and might look clumsy. Are there any products or ideas out there for displaying large groups of graded cards upright but standing on shelves (as opposed to mounting on walls which I do not want to do). Something like a shelf-sized riser that could hold multiple cards in a tiered manner? Maybe clear plastic?

Any advice would be appreciated. I guess I could build one myself.
Thanks,
Andy