View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
David, I did not say the your opinion or Jim's is not useful. I was saying I appreciated what Scott brought to the table. If you have a problem with that I really do not care.
I never saw where Jim said the Gehrig was good. I know that both you and Chris like it. I do not. Now who is really going to tell us who is right and who is wrong. I think that the ball is bad. You and Chris thinks it just fine. Now who is right and who is wrong? We can go back and forth and nothing is going to be solved. I have gone over six months not fighting with you and it stops here.
I respect Scott's opinion, Shelly, but not because I think he's an "outsider," with very little experience. Unlike you, I don't believe Scott brings that to the table. (If I felt that that was what one had to offer, I would not hold that opinion in very high esteem at all.)

I'm not sure what Jim thinks. From his Brother Ray comment, I suppose he thinks the ball is bad. But I believe his opinion is one of the most valued, not the least.

Again, unlike you, I don't weight one's opinion by whether it coincides with my own, or not.

Last edited by David Atkatz; 02-21-2013 at 11:23 PM.