View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Fra.nk Rein.stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
Why would the seller threaten you and in what manner was the threat ? If you don't mind me asking.
He claims that I am "maliciously trying to corrupt a sales and (I am) attacking him." FTR-I never attacked this guy personally and never met him. As for maliciously trying to corrupt a sale, I never made a public facebook post on this and if anyone was being malicious, it was him admitting that "the signature lapping the Ruth was taken out" and not admitting to it to potential buyers-or JSA for that matter.

The threats:

"If you continue to give me issues I will make sure you get them in return"
"Keep running your mouth. I'm watching keep it up"
"I will show Jimmy how you are bashing his Company" (I did admit JSA would certify anything for the right amount of $$)
When I mentioned that I will see Jimmy at the National
"Good I'll be there also. You can run your mouth to my face"
"I'll let you know exactly where I'll be so you can come by"

After all of this, I even OFFERED to meet him at JSA with my facts and PAY/REIMBURSE him the costs for the certification for Ruth if Jimmy admits it was not altered. But, that was not good enough. Instead he wants me to pay him for the "headaches (I am) causing him over a certified item" and that "I have no idea what I am talking about"

FTR-I never once posted a public opinion on FB. So obviously, a member here tipped him off and I assumed he joined to see the pictures. I invite this person (I will not name) or his associates to come on here and refute my claim that this signature was altered.