View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Sc0tt A1paugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Now that you have posted the CU thread are you lying now when you say you did not know whether or not I was on CU? Course you knew...If you read the thread enough to post about me then you should have read that I was tossed off the board a few posts before your first post. Obviously you wanted to play bully and beat up on someone who could not defend themselves which is why you were too much of a coward to reply to my email.

But enough about me. I am not the one coming on the board trying to convince people to trust them. Seems you have a past, maybe a present, which you need to explain. You come off as not very genuine now and clearly have at least a past which demonstrated a real lack of ethics and you seem to be avoiding discussing that. Typing WRONG! in response to my statements and ignoring Peter's questions may be insufficient.
Since I assumed that you were "litigator" on the CU, I assumed that you had an avenue to reply. Again, perhaps that was incorrect. I really don't care anymore and since it was more than six years ago, I really would've though you'd have let it go. Obviously not. Regardless, my apologies if I was out of line or off base.

I have no desire to rehash or speak about SGC or my time there. Despite you, Peter, or anyone else wanting an explanation, I am neither obligated nor inclined to provide you with any details of what happened during a regime long gone (both the head grader and the ownership).

Bad cards and erroneous cards have been holdered by ALL of the major TPG's before and after my time as a grader. Some despite warnings from others on staff. Any declaration, speculation or insight provided on my part will only add fuel for the flames that some wish to ignite and I feel no need or responsibility to add fodder to that quest.

Cast whatever stones you wish. Question me all you want, but just because a few have issues with me calling them out over the past decade and want to continue to grind that axe, it is a far cry to question my ethics or integrity. And even more so to try to therefore translate this bitterness to the company that I work for that has been nothing but standup and transparent.

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com