View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Default HOYCE GRACIE vs. MIKE (STEROID) TYSON!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...RUBBER check (YES..BANKS don't STAMP stopped checks with the letters 'NSF'..non-sufficient funds) identify herself as a "Hooker" or is this an assumption? I still have a photocopy of your bounced check with the letters stamped prominently across it if your memory needs refreshing. YOU told MY SECRETARY that "someone bounced a check on you and it threw off your whole account" and that you would "send ANOTHER check as soon as the matter was rectified". WHO are you kidding? Maybe your buddies here, but lest we forget, I was the one on the opposite end of your attempted theft. If these cards were "restored", why did you delay sending them back for so long (2 months), that I had to get my lawyer to contact and urge you to do so? Did my lawyer give you the impression of being a "Hooker" as well? You and Brian so share something in common..you both perceive 'hookers' and 'prostitutes' wherever you look, and you both worship on Sunday, asking the God to give you the strength to put your thumb on the scale come Monday.