View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 06:30 AM
J@son Per1

I prefer boxes for pretty much all of my collection with the exception of my 1975 mini set, which is the only complete set I presently own. I use a combination of a binder for the raw cards and then as you can see if the card is graded, I print a digital photo and replace the card with the photo and then store the graded cards in the BCW supervault (photo #3). I came up with this on my own although I am aware it has been previously invented. It's a fun process although it isn't the most elegant solution. For one, my photos don't include a photo of the back. I suppose I could do that but I don't want two separate pieces of paper in there and it's not worth the trouble to figure out how to print multi-sided. Not sure it would work anyways. Right now I'm up to around 60 graded cards. I don't know how many I'll ultimately end up with although I don't intend to have 660 graded cards; otherwise the album is rendered useless. You can see 7 of the 9 cards on page 1 are graded which is a bit silly, although that is an exception to the rule. The average sheet contains 1 graded card.