View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 03:12 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
It was done for Steve Verkman of Clean Sweep who found that card, and I believe a Sheldon Jones with a wrong back. I only know because I saw them raw in his case originally.

They sold under $500 each if I remember correctly. Hardly any wrong back 52s out there for whatever reason. Ony two I ever remember seeing.

As far as the House Yellow, since there are varying degrees of paleness in the tiger's tongue. It would be really tough to actually designate it a flip. My guess would be label any anomaly, and let the buyer/seller decide to what degree the overall paleness is worth. Then I'm sure people would be up in arms that the 1% variation they submitted didnt qualify but (insert ebay seller's name here)'s did.
Quote:
more recently a Pesky with a Stanky back in a PSA holder sold for just over 1,000
Quote:
a monte Kennedy with a coogan back, and another sheldon jones with a law back just ended on ebay. Still pretty rare finds, I've never had one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
How long have these been known for, Ted? The only wrong back cards I knew about were of course Page/Sain.

Any links to those wrong back recent sales? I'd like to see them if possible?