View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:57 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I have to say in fairness to the Post Office, most all of my shipments are delivered lightning fast. As an ebay seller, I often drop off many packages with cards in regular bubble envelopes via First Class Mail. The 3oz ones (1 PSA card) have a shipping cost of $1.64, and the 4oz ones (SGC or BVG) are $1.81. I live near the San Francisco Bay area, and in many cases, these are delivered across the country within 2 days. Most all of them are delivered within 3 days. Just this past week, I dropped off a package via First Class at the Post Office Tuesday afternoon PST, and it was delivered two days later in Maryland to the eager buyer who needed it quickly for a gift. If that is not efficiency, I don't know what is. (And I don't have any relatives working for the Post Office either. ) I do have the rare package that ends up like what happened to vintagetopps guy also. This one was sent from the San Francisco area to the buyer in New Jersey, for some reason got sent back from New Jersey to Ohio, where it camped out for a couple of days. Finally, it was sent back from Ohio back to New Jersey where it was finally delivered. This is the rare exception, however, rather than the rule.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nj.JPG (60.0 KB, 319 views)