View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Administrator

Default Suggestions for Grading Companies

Posted By: Bilko G

I am a huge collector of graded cards and have graded items of all companies in my collection with BGS having the most. Im very happy to hear that Mark has confirmed that BGS/BVG DOES use some UV protection on their slabs, i always have a few slabs on display, but will feel a lot better knowing of this UV protection. I, like Jeffery, have no problems whatsoever scanning the BVG slabs on they turn out crystal clear, actually it is very hard to even notice the inner sleeve, from the scan. I also would HATE to see BGS get rid of the inner sleeve, to me, along with their tamper proof and water proof slabs is what sets them above the other companies and makes them my grader of choice. Personally, i can't stand how many of PSA cards actually move around inside the slab. This is fine if they are in a box at home, rarely looked at, for us that travel to shows to set up, Im always so worried when they are packed up in my van or at the bottom of an airplane moving around. As far as suggestions go, most of mine have already been mentioned. The one thing id like to see though, is some sort of nice looking, padded, carrying case, made especially for graded cards. Maybe a brief case looking carrying case? I dunno, but something that offers protection, organization and style