View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Default With a bit of trepidation the new board is open again

Posted By: leon

With a bit of trepidation the new board is open for registration. This board will again stay open just in case. It will definitely be open for some days though I am not sure how long right now. It's a great fall back if something breaks again.

The new registration process is in place too. It should work the correct way this time and each registered member, after they register, will be required to supply, via an email to me:

1. User ID
2. first and last name
3. Daytime phone #

That phone number will STAY PRIVATE. Your first and last name will stay private unless you get into a situation where you can't be anonymous.

After I receive the email from the registration, with the above info, you will be approved. If anyone doesn't want to send that email they can still lurk and read the board just as they can now. You will have to be registered to see the BST but that is the only part you will need to be registered to see, except for some user info....but threads and other forums will be viewable to anyone, except those pesky trolls....They will find the new board not to their liking...

Matt brought up a good point. . each registered member, after they sign-up, will receive an email asking them to 1) click a link to validate their email address and
2) to supply, via an email to me:"

so there are 2 parts to it...don't worry....it will be ok happy.gif