View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
That's a common retort any time PSA or JSA are questioned - the sort of response that allows them to remain infallible to many on this board.

It could very well be that the people you are accusing of "jumping on the negative wagon" actually believe there might be a problem with the autograph. Would you rather that no one ever questioned PSA or JSA? Would that encourage them to do a better job?
This is the kind of stuff I am talking about. You make a comment in support of the TPA opinion and you are for lack of a better term labelled a follower and that no one should ever question the man behind the curtain.

That is not the point though, the point is that a lot better than most of the time I feel they are correct in their opinion. It's not because I am some rube that doesn't know one signature from another. I feel many of this board jump on that wagon because they have a problem that they are making good money giving their opinion. Nothing more, an opinion.

This is the part where others jump in and call Zipper and I followers and how they got this or that wrong and that we must not know what we are talking about and have to blindly rely on the opinion of some 18 year old kid to tell us our autographs are good.

Last edited by Duluth Eskimo; 05-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.