View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Default Question about an eBay seller

Posted By: John S

Last month I purchased a T202 Speaker/Wood from a seller named pushcartpaul. His feedback was in 98% range and recent buyers had posted some negative comments about his service. I rolled the dice since he had two dozen or so cards for sale that seemed legit, hoping that I would not be a victim. I put in a lower bid and won the card. My check cleared on 25 July. I haven't received my card as of yet, he will not return emails, and I am about three days from filing a dispute with eBay.

Anyhow, I noticed that at least a few of you were bidding on some of his other T-cards. Has anyone dealt with this individual in the past or experiencing similar problems with other auction items of his? I have been very fortunate to this point, six+ years on eBay, over 800 purchases, and this is my first bad situation. I know that there are actions that I can take with eBay, but I really want the card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300005583944&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1