View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: leon

For the millionith time about adveritising. It's here. It's been discussed ad nauseum. I don't mind if you and Jay and a handful of others don't like it. I don't think it's the reason the board is whatever it is.... Jay came into the forum again either as my mistake or another computer, whatever. For the moment it's no big deal. When I talk about the "hits" it's not so much about the advertising as it is about the popularity of the board with respect to the number of people posting. I wish more people would post that visit the board....Regardless of all of that the board is way up in posts, posters, and "hits" and many times great information. I wish more threads were completely on topic but whatever I do some folks will not like. I do exactly what I feel is the right thing to do and that's it, in each circumstance. If anyone likes it great...if they dont'....great...We aren't going to have another whole thread about it.... best regards

edited to add that I do listen to the board all of the time and base my decisions with those things I hear, in mind...but at the end of the day I do have to make a decision on many things and I do the best I can...