View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 04:57 PM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

So, we have spoke to great lengths about the T216 (which is awesome), but not at all about the E series cards. I have no idea which E series have specific players and which don't, but I will go with an example. This image of Crawford I believe is found in E90-1, E92 (though I don't know if it is available in Dockman, Croft Cocoa, and Croft black, blue, and red), E101, E102, E105, and E106, as well as T216. I know there are a lot of cards that the images are shared by the T216 images, some like this Speaker are in, say E90-1, but not in the others. What I am trying to see is if there are E series where the image is harder to find, and therefore more expensive, or are the T216 images normally going to be tougher and more valuable than the E series equivalents. I am guessing that most cards would be more rare and most valuable with a Croft's Red back, though when you factor in VE and MINO, I don't know if that holds true across the board. I also know I haven't included D303s, because that is another story. And keep on showing cards, they are awesome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T216 Crawford001-horz.jpg (70.2 KB, 247 views)

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com