View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Lee

Default Need Information on a 1952 Topps Frank House "Yellow' Tigers Logo Variation Card

I was on eBay today and came across this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290703339823...84.m1423.l2649

I bought the same card a few weeks ago at a show, but obviously neither I nor the dealer knew it was a variation card, I just paid the normal price for a 52 common. I checked the card today and compared it to other 52 Topps Tigers that I have and sure enough...the Frank House has the "Yellow" Tigers Logo.

The card has 4 sharp corners, no creases, and the centering is not too bad. I haven't decided to keep it or sell it yet, but I would really like to get an opinion of whether I should submit it to PSA or keep it Raw. I don't see the card getting less than a PSA 6 grade. Also I was wondering how rare this card is?

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Successful transactions with the following Net54 members: wcsportscards, t206blogcom, vintagetoppsguy, Golfcollector, Republicanmass, Wymers Auction, swanstars