View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default opinions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagedegu View Post
This forum gives me 50x more hobby news than SCD did. Maybe ad-dependent hobby print just needs to die out. SCD is doing far more harm than good at this point...At least they could be honest and get rid of that laughable 'Voice for the Hobby' subtitle, what BS, 'Voice for the Advertisers' is more like it.

Maybe people will just think I'm idealistic, unrealistic and whatnot; oh well, I guess I am...
Actually CS, as you know Collect.com is an advertiser here. In addition to them there are other advertisers that folks don't agree with that might advertise here too. The difference is that on Net54baseball.com I won't edit or censor anything anyone says...unless an anonymous troll gets in. I am not sure this forum would be the same if you couldn't say what you want to. I, or the other moderators, won't tell anyone what to say or not to say. That being said everyone is liable for what they say. And as DRC said, I don't always agree with an advertiser or a forum member. I have my own views on stuff. best regards