View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 01:26 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Not trying to call out anyone in particular, but I have always felt that all of the Howe stamped cards out there really belong in Ed's collection. I feel like the ones in private hands, where the owners of those cards know of Ed's passion and pursuit of putting the collection back together again, then they should make every effort to get the cards to Ed.

Either by selling to him, trading for it, or simply gifting it to him. They just "belong" with the others that Ed has already gathered. I understand that those guys that own these cards are not at all obligated to do this. But I know that if I were to somehow find a Howe card and were lucking enough to pick it up, I would contact him right away and say how can we get this to you?

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy or way off base here. I just wanted to mention this and see how others feel.

Andrew Huntoon

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here