View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
yes, they are both 8's...

i actually like the rough cut on earlier topps cards as well for all the aforementioned reasons.

even though we are hovering around the 25/75% on the left/right, i have to agree that there is way more ground for this card to cover (and no that's not my consignment at pwcc) ; )

from the natural hrs, to the way he handled himself during the chase, to being 1st colored hr leader, to handling the mental aspect of death threats, to being a civil rights hero, i think this card is completely undervalued and honestly surprised it hasn't knocked on the door of a six figure number yet in an 8.

i do not think we are too far off though. maybe 2 years'ish....maybe a lot sooner. it's basically doubled in price just in the last 5 months.

the pwcc 8 will be a fun one to watch, though

and i choose left. centering between the 2 isn't that far off and i like the deeper, orange color. the registration around "henry aaron" is crisper as well.

i also noticed that someone snagged up all 3 of those decent centered 5's this past weekend...smart move!

this pwcc will turn heads and break sale records for the grade and subsequently drag everything else up with it.
man where were you when I was trying to sell my centered psa 6 aaron a month ago....