View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 AM

Default crops.....

hey guys as you know been chasing crops for years.....i own a few and they are cool novelties, johnnny d got me started on them when i missed his oldring.....ive paid $20- $150.00 for some.....they are more prevalent on some players as jantz has mentioned...i own a sweet ass polar bear one i love, never seen another polar bear, or other back for that matter....id love to see a hindu or something with a crop....but only seen pieds and caps i guess since they were the most common/printed....theoretically all backs should have had them...steve

these are in the catagory/rarity of sheet numbers on sweet cap backs, altho the sheet numbers are a little tuf to come by...

the crops are traditionally found with the "L" shape right angle...prob corners of the sheets....i own a few that are just lines, either guide marks/crop marks to align sheets, or got chopped off themselves...

i love when the pressman misses the mark and creats the sought after miscut backs...

nonetheless, great thread, great little"gems" hidden in the set...i will try to find some of my scans, but im weak with that and not sure if i have any great scans...

ID love to see some MORE

Congrats on the card ERICK.....you are a true t206 "blood-hound" and, btw, i'm sure tons on this board would agree, one of the finest t206/ collectors/guys we have....your friendship and help like a few others i know is priceless bro! thanx for all your help, your a true friend

peace