View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default Speaking of T206's - Cobby green from Marshall

Posted By: jay behrens

Craig and Leon, so basically what you guys are saying is that we should keep our mouths shut and kiss the ass of big time collectors so we don't hurt their feelings when we see a blantant misgrade? If you are going to be a top collector of PSA 8-9-10 cards, then I would think that you would want cards in the holder that actually match grade. When you play in this rarified air, if a card obviously doesn't match the grade, it's going to get called. And Craig, your "can't win" statement is a straw man. If it really were true, we would have been picking apart ever card posted. So far, this is the only becaus it is so obviously over grade.

I like seeing the cards as much as anyone else, but if Marshall or anyone else gets ofended when one of their cards gets critiqued and they want to pack up their toys and leave, then I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I may sound harsh, but I have no time or patience for ass kissers, suck ups and whiners that can't handle honest criticizism.

Jay- never been mistaken for a politician

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.