View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Default Speaking of T206's - Cobby green from Marshall

Posted By: leon

Why anyone is still arguing the grade on the Cobby is beyond me. Show me one instance in this thread where someone has said anything to the contrary of it being a little bit overgraded. I think you guys would continue arguing, sometimes, regardless if anyone said they agree or not...but by all means keep arguing...and when the race is over...keep running too, it's good for you. I have had conversations with Marshall about this kind of stuff before. He's like a duck with water rolling off of his back. Not a big deal. I don't see anywhere in this thread where Marshall is attacked, provoked, or looked on in an unfavorable light. To the contrary I think we all agree, en mass (sp), that sharing is good. No one has said not to voice an opinion about cards. When they get displayed, or things get said on this board, they are open to scrutiny. I remember, a long time ago, when my Four Base Hits Kelly was attacked on this board. At the next National I had it with me and Derek Grady came over and looked at it again (this is when he was already with Mastro) as he is the one that graded it originally. He looked closely at it and said he still thought it warranted the grade of vg. Does this Cobby warrant an 8? I think the boards thinking is that it doesn't. So be it....someone at PSA thought it did when they put it in the holder. And as for Tbob...here's one for you...why don't you quit whining about every damn thing yourself. According to you you get crapped on more than anyone in the hobby. If I hear one more cry I will send a box of hankies for you. Also, you NEVER have publicly said how your GAI graded card, with the chip that was glued on to it, and was NOT holdered, mysteriously came back in a graded holder from them...AFTER you told them of a time when they screwed something up on your behalf....do tell....btw, just so everyone knows...the sky isn't falling and every one of Tbob's cards are undergraded and he gets ripped off everytime he does something....